Whenever consumers are looking to purchase it is always in their best interest to possess knowledge and insight. Furthermore, not only about the products, but the company they are dealing with. So why is it when purchasing artificial turf customers are so misinformed? Seems like an artificial turf guide would be helpful.
Stay Informed About Artificial Grass
Jaci Brand of Paradise Greens says the following. “I can’t tell you how many homeowners come into our showroom completely lost. They have no understanding of the products or installation process.”
When researching, always ensure the company you are considering doing business with has an Arizona ROC license (Registrar Of Contractors). Also, make sure they are accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This is great information, and we haven’t even began the artificial turf guide yet!
Understand, companies can provide warranties for their turf. However, if the company is no longer in business, homeowners have no recourse. Yet, Paradise Greens and Turf Company hold license with the ROC and BBB. We have for six years now.
Artificial Turf Guide for Buyers
- Confirm the company has a Arizona License by going to Registrar Of Contractors website www.azroc.gov and to view history of complaints if any.
- Confirm the company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau by going to the BBB website at www.bbb.org and to view history of complaints if any.
Quality, Warranty and HOAs
- Be wary of quality – This artificial turf guide point is HUGE. There’s a big difference between different artificial turf brands. Just because the turf is green doesn’t mean it will hold up to years of high traffic and UV exposure. Always go with a reputable manufacturer, like Paradise Greens, that will always be around to honor turf warranties.
- Also, make sure the artificial turf you choose comes with a warranty of at least 8 years. Although it should actually last much longer, 8 years is the industry standard.
- Some homeowners associations (HOA) place restrictions on Artificial Turf. While Paradise Greens works with many HOA’s, it’s always a good idea to check with your association or your local planning department before making a purchase. A handy artificial guide tip!
Artificial Turf Budget and Pricing
- Set a budget ahead of time and stick to it. Changing your mind or developing the design as you go can not only delay the process but create many costly additions to the overall project.
- Beware of “too good to be true” artificial turf pricing. Sometimes with these unbelievable deals comes hidden costs or the turf was purchased from the manufacture as is with no warranty (off goods or second quality). This one artificial turf guide point will save you thousands in the long run. Paradise Greens deals in only first quality artificial turf made in the USA and stands behind their manufacturer’s warranty.
Visit Paradise Greens Today!
So do you need an artificial turf guide? Stop by our 6,000 sq/ft showroom, or call 480.586.0655 to speak with a sales professional that will be able to fully answer any questions pertaining to your Artificial Turf needs. We have the experience and creativity you need to create the perfect install!